Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sketch Challenge 341 - Season of Friendship

Hi, my name is Sue and I'm addicted to pink. The past 3 or 4 cards I have made either were entirely pink or was accented with pink. For the next two weeks, I vow not to use any pinks in my cards.

Anyway, I made this card for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 341. The card uses Stampin' Up! Season of Friendship and Eastern Blooms stamp sets. The colors I used were Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, and Crumb Cake. Wow, that was a lot of colors!

I also decided to add some decorative stitching at the top and the bottom of the card. It has been along time since I added stitching to a card. I had a lot of fun making this card! And, it was the first time I have used the Season of Friendship stamp set. I am on a mission to use stamp sets that are still unmounted and have never been used.

No comments:

Post a Comment