Saturday, July 16, 2011

MOJO199 - Up in the Air with Pinwheel Flowers

Another great sketch from Mojo Monday -- click here to see. For this card, I was inspired by not only the sketch, but also a card I saw on Splitcoast. The card had a pinwheel on the front and it was absolutely gorgeous -- click here to see. When I saw the card, I just knew I had to make a card using a pinwheel. I found a template online for a pinwheel -- click here to see.

In addition to the pinwheel, I wanted to try a new technique. I brayered the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder with Daffodil Delight ink before running it through the BigShot. I love the results. I have always wanted to try this but never did. I'm glad I finally got around to trying this out.

For this card, I used Stampin' Up! - Up, Up & Away stamp set for the sentiment. The ink is Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight. The paper is Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Whisper White and Sunny Gardent DSP.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! Love your pinwheel. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete