Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Take on SC327 -- Stampin' Up! Inspired by Nature

This week I decided to participate in the Sketch Challenge on SplitCoast Stampers. I felt that the Inspired by Nature stamp set by Stampin' Up! was the perfect stamp for this challenge. I try to always use the sketches to make a card to send to someone. This week, I decided to make a card using the sketch to send to my grandmothers. For the paper and ink, I used Stampin' Up!'s More Mustard, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. I've been working on bringing in more embellishments on my cards. I have tons of buttons and brads but I never use them. I think I'm trying to conserve them, but my embellishment stash is getting a bit out of control.

My Card:














Original Sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment